If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Serious Sam: Next Encounter (GameCube)
|Serious Sam: Next Encounter|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
The game's files feature many unused enemies, such as:
- Dum-Dum on one leg, seen in the introduction FMV to the Diablotaur boss battle
- a Giant Wasp, possibly from Serious Sam 2
- Centaur, also possibly from SS2
- Second Legionnaire ant variation, the final game only has one
- A crane that drops bombs
- A very early Witch-Bride Archiman, who was later used in Serious Sam 3: BFE
- A Mermaid man enemy, possibly remnant of early versions of Serious Sam: The First Encounter
- Marsh Hopper from Serious Sam 1
- A harpy with a long tongue.
In base.cfg, developers left a comment in order to avoid edits screwing up the code. The file contains the global variable definitions.
# DO NOT EDIT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
In Crabman's character script, the developers left a really random funny comment:
# e_CrabMan and i don't give a damn, crabman - thats just who i am
|The Serious Sam series|
|Windows||Serious Sam: The First Encounter (Prototypes) • Serious Sam: The Second Encounter • Serious Sam 2|
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter • Serious Sam 3: BFE
|GameCube||Serious Sam: Next Encounter|