Shinkyouku Soukai Polyphonica: After School (PlayStation 2)
|Shinkyouku Soukai Polyphonica: After School|
The same debug system present in Canvas: Sepia-iro no Motif can be found in this game as well. This mode enables a screen capture debug mode, an event select menu, debug information, and sound test options.
Master Code (only needed for cheat devices) 901C99F8 0C072626 Enable Debug Mode 202CB0F0 00000001 Re-enable printf logging 201BF5E0 08072504
Controller #1 debug inputs:
- Triangle + Circle + X + Square + Start will return you to the title screen.
- Select + Triangle will enable or disable progressive mode.
Controller #2 debug inputs:
- Circle to toggle debug modes. Press this once or twice to enable sound test options in the Settings menu in the main menu. This will also open a scene select menu in the pause menu in-game.
- Select for screen capture menu. This will save an image in raw bitmap (.bmp) format to your memory card.
- Triangle to log printf information.
- Square to toggle Debug flag on or off. It's not clear what this does.
- X to log printf information.
- R1 to log printf information.
If the text present at memory address 0x002D80F8 spells the ASCII text DEBUG, debug mode would also be enabled if the game was booted via host0. The file path presumably would have to be host0:/home/ps2/polyphonica_as/image/disk/.
Progressive Display Mode (640x480p)
Holding Triangle + X when the game is first starting up will allow you to turn on progressive mode.
The Shinkyouku Soukai Polyphonica series
|PlayStation 2||Shinkyouku Soukai Polyphonica • 3&4 Hanashi Kanketsuhen • 0-4 Wa Full Pack • The Black ~Episode 1&2 CS Edition~ • After School|