Spirou is another Infogrames game based on a popular European comic – in this case, Spirou et Fantasio.
||Press Down, L, Left, X, A at the Infogrames logo, holding down each button as you go, or use the Pro Action Replay (PAR) code 7E0EF401 to activate a debug mode which can be accessed by pressing Select during gameplay. This menu is similar to the one found in Lucky Luke.
- Compteur anim (anim counter) is a running counter that increments once every frame when the game isn't paused.
- Level lets you select a new level using the D-Pad and warp there with B.
- Visualisations lets you view the currently loaded sprite graphics.
- Type du sol (ground type) is supposed to show which type of terrain the player is currently standing on, but it seems to show "EMPTY" no matter what. The other possible values are "NONE", "WALL", "60 1", "60 2", "30 1", "30 2", "PLAT", "150 1", and "150 2".
- Test langue (language test): unknown.
The menu also displays the build date/time and the name of either Frederic O'Rourke or Frederic Jay, two of the game's programmers.
(Source: Original TCRF research)