Super Famista 5
|Super Famista 5|
When Pro Action Replay code 80800801 or Game Genie code DF6D-44DD is active on bootup, debug mode is enabled. The string R0, R1, R2, R3 or R4 will appear in the lower right corner of the Namco screen (this may be an index for the last debug function used, described below). This debug mode is a slightly more advanced version of the one seen in Super Famista 4.
- Hold Select and press Start to perform a soft reset.
- Press Select on controller 1 or 2 to freeze frame. Then press X on controller 1 or 2 to advance frame-by-frame. Press Select again to resume.
- In pitcher/batter view, hold R shoulder button and press A to end the half-inning.
- In pitcher/batter view, hold R shoulder button and press Y to end the game.
- In field view, hold R shoulder button and press A to end the half-inning.
- In field view, hold R shoulder button and move the D-Pad to control a baseball in play. For easy home runs, simply put the ball in the seats.
Hold one of the following buttons during bootup:
- R - default? turns off debug display.
- A - add debug display to the top of the screen. This is saved to SRAM, and will be in effect even after a reboot.
- B - enter TEST MODE.
- X - while the screen is blank, press X again to display the victory screen.
- Y - batter stats related screen.
- L - turns off debug display.
The MULTITAP TEST is a new addition not seen in the Super Famista 4 TEST MODE.
While viewing a stadium, press the A button to switch from pitcher/batter view to field view, use the D-Pad to scroll the screen, and then press the A button to exit. Or use the B button to exit at any time.
In the team data display, use the D-Pad to scroll the screen, A button to switch pages, and B button to exit.
LEAGUE BACKUP ERROR PLEDIT BACKUP ERROR FA BACKUP ERROR OPTION BACKUP ERROR
The programming starting at SNES address $8ACC50 is unknown debug related programming related to the victory screen.
When Pro Action Replay code 80800A01 or Game Genie code DF6D-446D is active on bootup, build info appears on the Namco screen.
The Family Stadium series
|Arcade||Pro Yakyuu World Stadium|
|NES||R.B.I. Baseball • Pro Yakyuu: Family Stadium '87 • Pro Yakyuu: Family Stadium '88 • Famista '89 • Famista '90 • Famista '91 • Famista '92 • Famista '93 • Famista '94|
|SNES||Super Batter Up • Super Famista 4 • Super Famista 5|
|TurboGrafx-16||Pro Yakyuu World Stadium • Pro Yakyuu World Stadium '91|
|Nintendo 64||Famista 64|