If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Tetris 2 + Bombliss
|Tetris 2 + BomBliss|
Tetris 2 + Bombliss is yet another BPS puzzle title, this one featuring music by Koichi Sugiyama (the Dragon Quest guy). No connection to Nintendo's Tetris 2.
At the "Select Player" screen, enter the "Eliminate Name" menu. Highlight "Exit", hold Down + A + B on controller 2 and press Start on controller 1. If done right, you'll have the option to delete all the save files at once.
The Game Genie code POKLXEYA re-enables some debug features. Use this code, then do the SRAM clear cheat as described above to enable the debug mode.
Now you'll be able to enable some additional options.
At the title screen, while selecting the players number:
- Hold Up on controller 2 and press A or Start on controller 1 to enter the Sound Test mode. There is no display at all, use Select or Start to play music, A and D-Pad on controller 1 to play sound effects, press B to exit back to the game.
- Hold Down on controller 2 and press A or Start to see the final credits.
- Start 2 PLAYERS mode. All the Tetris pieces will be "I" tetrominoes.
At the main game mode selection menu for the Tetris game modes:
- Select any Tetris game type. While selecting the game level, hold Select on controller 1 to select levels above 20 up to 29.
- Select any Tetris game type. While selecting the game level, hold Down on controller 2 and press A or Start on controller 1 to switch from playing the game with the usual Tetra pieces (tetrominoes) to Penta pieces (pentominoes).
At level selection menu of the Bombliss's Contest mode:
- While selecting the stage number, hold Select on controller 1 to allow selection of any levels above 3.
- Hold Select on controller 1 and press Start to switch to the different patterns for the levels (without a huge bombs by default).
Present in the ROM at the end of bank 1 (FFA0 to FFF0) are some developer credits:
Program by Togo Narita. Graphics design by Satoshi Fudaba.
|The Tetris series|
|Arcade (Sega)||Tetris: System 16 • System E|
Bloxeed: System 18 • System C
|Arcade (others)||Tetris: The Grand Master • Tetris: The Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS|
|NES||Tetris (Tengen (Prototype), Nintendo) • Tetris 2 + Bombliss • Tetris 2|
|Game Boy (Color)||Tetris • Tetris 2 • Tetris DX|
|SNES||Tetris & Dr. Mario • Tetris 2 • Super Bombliss • Wordtris • Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss|
|Virtual Boy||3-D Tetris|
|Nintendo 64||Tetrisphere • Tetris 64 • The New Tetris • Magical Tetris Challenge|
|PlayStation||The Next Tetris (Prototype)|
|Game Boy Advance||Tetris Worlds|
|Windows||Tetris Worlds • Tetris Elements|
|Mac OS Classic/X||Tetris Elements|
|Nintendo DS||Tetris DS (Nintendo)|
|Nintendo 3DS||Tetris: Axis|
|PlayStation Vita||Puyo Puyo Tetris|