The Cutting Room Floor:Content to expand/Bug Pages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a sub-page of The Cutting Room Floor:Content to expand.
Suggestions for bug pages to create.
- NASCAR Thunder 2004 has a bug where pace laps can go out of whack, often leading to the player retiring out of the race before it begins.
- NASCAR 06: Total Team Control can cause freezes if the player signs with certain teams (most notably Kevin Harvick, Inc. and Chance 2 Motorsports) in the Fight to the Top mode.
Game Boy Color
- Bionic Commando: Elite Forces has an all-but-game-breaking stage entry glitch, likely related to game saving.
- A number of bugs are reported on MAME Testers as "Bugs That Aren't Bugs" (BTANB) because they are part of the original games rather than being emulation-related. There might be lots of stuff to document here.
- Food Fight has an integer overflow glitch that allows the player to earn 255 lives according to MARP, although they didn't explain how to do so.
- Mr. Do! has an integer overflow glitch that allows the player to earn 255 lives in the first stage "if an apple appears in the top two rows of the playfield" according to MARP.