The Sims 3 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
|The Sims 3|
Based on: The Sims 3 (Windows)
This game has debugging material.
|This game's online features are no longer supported.|
While this game's online features were once accessible, they are (as of July 2, 2018) no longer officially supported and online-exclusive features may be documented as now-unseen content.
It's The Sims 3 but for the consoles. Is there really anything else you need to know?
The codes under this section are written for the base game, without any applied patches or updates. Codes may differ on later revisions!
NOTE: The screenshot has both displays combined in one for simplicity's sake.
Changing the 0x at the given address below to:
- 01 – Shows Main Thread, Renderer, and Simulator FPS, SimUpdate, AtnmyMngr, Sys Mem, LFBS, and VRAM (on PS3) information.
- 02 – Shows FPS, SIM GPS, CmpMem, Memory stats (on Xbox 360), Tasks, Draw Calls, Code/Data version, and GPU/CPU information.
Light Debug Tools
The executable lists a couple options under the Light Debug Tools section.
- Draw Light Rigs
- Draw Occluders
This option requires Draw Light Rigs to be enabled, or else the game will crash!
- Allow True Specular Probes
This option is enabled by default, and disabling it has some changes to lighting.
- Draw Proxman Lights (slow)
Seems to draw blue lines on objects that emit light.
Going Over The Weight Limit
Unlike the PC version, there is only 1 way to go over the weight limit in the game, that the game allows you to in the Create A Sim. As a result of doing this action multiple times, your sim will be extremely obese and will look weird.
- Stealing candy from a baby/toddler (Requires Evil trait)