|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
My DK64 Backlog
- Continue moving stuff over from Notes.
- Stuff that hasn't made it off my hard drive/sandbox yet:
- Audio differences
Ability/animation differences(mostly already covered I think)
- Notable area textures
- Used object differences
- Finish Level Differences.
- Finish the Early Script page.
Depends on what Flargy filler's doing. I have a collection of differences and screenshots/videos for the first few months (up to/including E3), but am holding off on the rest for now.
- Should at least get started at some point, put a basic structure together
Not going to work on Bugs (much), since I'm not that familiar with the game's glitches.
- Finish comparing final ROM graphics to kiosk's.
- List of Model 1 objects across both versions.
- Early text and song data in Donkey Konga 3.
- Assorted finds for Tempo (graphics, text) and Paper Mario (mostly just graphics).
- Attempt to wrangle the unused text in Paper Mario and its Notes page onto its own space.
I might work on these if nobody else gets around to them:
- Gex 3: N64/PSX differences