Hello there! I am a competent person who goes around the internet a lot and looks into what's occurring and why - not just popular places, but all sorts of places. I do my best and put forth the most I can.
On this wiki, I used to be super active and did all sorts of articles. Since I've hit a score 32,768, I've decided to retire and let other have the reigns over whatever articles they want (so long as it's abiding by the wiki's rules). Please read all of them before editing this wiki though. I will stop retiring once a few people can beat my score.
Until then, I'll be pursuing other things, like improving my tech skills.
Total score: 32,768
You want a challenge? You got yourself one heck of a challenge.
PIECES OF ADVICE
- The reported article count on the front page is 13490. In reality, it's closer to 10113.
- Ask before you do. This is especially recommended when you are unsure content sufficiently fits within the wiki's scope. (ex.:Content that focuses on said content, rather than tangentially mentioning it)
- Talk to people nicely. I admit this is way harder than one would think. Try having others examine your work prior to submission.
- The site only makes about $202 per month. While this is just enough to keep the site running, it would also be nice to contribute more to keep us documenting unused content and get/document prototypes.
- Be on the lookout for Hatman. For those not in the know, Hatman is an easter egg used among the Viacom New Media alumni in reference to a boss who might have worn hats rather frequently (hence Hatman). It's little more than a stickman with a top hat on him, often rendered in white. It's like A113, except among video game people. We're still just finding stuff Hatman is in. The list has been moved over to Ehm's user page.
|The Cutting Room Floor Administrators|
|Xkeeper • BMF54123 • GoldS • Sanqui • Rick • divingkataetheweirdo • GlitterBerri • Kaito Sinclaire • Vague Rant • devin • Bast • Ehm|