|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hey there. I've so far worked on only 398 pages, did a mere 717 changes to those, thus my low, low score is 434.
Hope the lists below are correct...
Tools of Interest
A few tools that might be useful for game archaeology, all of which can be found on my GitHub account, along with some other, less interesting stuff:
- Scarlet: Actually a set of libraries, providing functionality to convert image data to and fro, handle container formats and their contents, etc. It's still in relatively early stages, but already supports various image and archive formats, both common and game-specific. Also has a sample application capable of extracting/converting all supported formats.
- GXTConvert: An exporter/converter for GXT image files used in many games on the PS Vita; sort of a predecessor to Scarlet.
- Tharsis: An exporter/converter for a variety of, mostly 3DS- and Atlus-related, file formats; think Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV. Granted, not exactly game-specific, but more limited than the above.
- UntoldUnpack: Strictly an unpacker and image converter for HPI-HPB archives found in ex. Etrian Odyssey Untold and EO2U.
- SceneNavi: An editor for Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, although these games have mostly been sucked dry of unused content already.
- N3DSCmbViewer: The Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D model viewer and exporter, as crappy as it is.
- Star Fox 64 (N64)
- Doubutsu no Mori (N64)
- Tsumi to Batsu: Hoshi no Keishousha (N64)
- Kousoku Card Battle: Card Hero (NDS)
- Digimon Battle Spirit (GBA)
- Etrian Odyssey (NDS)
- Fighter's Destiny (N64)
- Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (3DS)
- Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman (PSP)
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (PS3)
- Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3DS)
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (PSP)
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (PS Vita)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS Vita)
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight (3DS)
- Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5 (WSC)
- Proto:Metroid Prime (GCN): Added information about inaccessible equipment
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire (GBA): Added Pokemon Festa 2002 leftover maps
- Pokémon Red and Blue (GB): Added initial infos about early Pokedex order
- Beetle Adventure Racing (N64): Added code for and initial infos about debug mode
- Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (GBA): Added regional difference (title screen music)
- Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (GBC): Added more (compressed) Panel de Pon GB leftovers
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64): Grabbed new Crash Debugger screenshots from hardware
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS): Added screenshots of some unused models
- The Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction (N64): Added code for debug mode
- Earthworm Jim 3D (N64): Added code for debug mode
- Mega Man Zero (GBA): Added some unused text and graphics