User talk:Game Sean GX
Don't change an article's text to change the jokes or just to edit an image's captions. This is considered counterproductive on this wiki. --From: divingkataetheweirdo (talk) 12:57, 22 March 2017 (EDT)
- WANNA ME TO SHOW ONE OF MIKU'S GAMES TEXT?! (Hint: FS&BaC) — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Game Sean GX (talk) • (contribs)
- You've been blocked for a week because you clearly ignored this warning with your Pokémon Red & Blue edit. Please note that your next block will be permanent. --BMF54123 (talk) 01:40, 3 April 2017 (EDT)
- OK, From now, I will ask for permission. Also, What you use to find data?
Rules and Guidelines
Hello! You have been blocked from editing for three days. Please read our rules and guidelines before editing any further. Also, do not threaten to show people curses in your edit summaries. -Ehm (talk) 13:43, 22 March 2017 (EDT)
- Please calm down with the recent frenzy of edits. The many edits you made to Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F were unnecessary and, not only did they not improve the article, the NSFW warning you attemped to add no longer applied to the article since that content had already been removed.
- Additionally, your edits to the Mega Man Battle Network 6 and Super Mario Strikers page to only add humor to the image captions, and to "tone down" humor, respectively, were unnecessary and are actually a violation of our rules. While we welcome new contributors to TCRF, please take the time to review our rules before editing any further articles.
- Thank you
Ok... --Game Sean GX (talk) 12:05, 1 April 2017 (EDT)
Angry Birds Stella
Angry Birds Stella has a lot of unused stuff. I uploaded it, But it fits bad. Can you help and fix it? --Game Sean GX (talk) 04:42, 18 April 2017 (EDT)GameSeanGX
- Do you actually have any content to add to the article? Creating an empty placeholder page is, uh, frowned upon. --BMF54123 (talk) 05:00, 18 April 2017 (EDT)
- Also, just because a game shut down doesn't automatically mean everything becomes unused content. We only add stuff that was unused by the time the game shut down. Also, don't shrink the images when you upload the images to the wiki, especially the ripped images. We like the images as big as they were in the game's data. It clearly needs a lot of work, so I've moved it here in the meantime. BMF54123 has never been interested in the Angry Birds series and I myself don't have much knowledge on the series besides the original game. --From: divingkataetheweirdo (talk) 05:02, 18 April 2017 (EDT)
- ?! — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Game Sean GX (talk) • (contribs)
- This edit here. "From now i am the admin of RobTop pages44" How are we supposed to interpret that? --BMF54123 (talk) 06:03, 13 November 2017 (EST)