I'm just copy-pasting the sections I have from Debug Modes & Unused Stuff and letting GoldS do what he wants with them before putting the "Bob" thing to them to add them as actual categories. Everything's how it was on the other site, so...yeah. I'm not really "in charge" of those sections, I guess. It's kinda like tacking a piece of paper onto a bulletin board?
Thanks for explaning that SPECIAL is actually used internally by the game in the Pokémon Gold and Silver article. Out of interest, I was wondering whether 'Special Area' (in Generation III) serves the same purpose? --Torchickens 09:25, 25 June 2010 (EDT)
- I honestly wouldn't know. Just use a map editor and look it up tho. If it's used for the same purpose, one of the Maps is going to reference it. --Tauwasser 15:10, 25 June 2010 (EDT)
- OK, thanks for the quick response :) --Torchickens 07:04, 27 June 2010 (EDT)
Thanks for the translation, can I have another please?
- Done. Had a hard time reading the one on the meteor. You should check if the browns are actually the same, or if you could read it with a supplied greyscale palette etc. I assume the last one is シ, but not sure. Wouldn't change much either. Also, no idea what a "counter shot" would be. Maybe some specific thing that can counteract shots? --Tauwasser 18:43, 9 October 2010 (EDT)
When will it be released? I am desperately looking for this patch as it will help in my research! --Diegoisawesome 12:02, 30 January 2011 (EST)
- Hi, I have a patch for the German version at the moment. I was actually just going to copy some of it and put the English dialogue into there, maybe some menus too. What do you need it for? What are you researching? --Tauwasser 13:35, 30 January 2011 (EST)
- Whoops, I'm sorry that I forgot to reply back. I usually don't come on TCRF so I didn't see your reply on your page. I'm watching it now, so no more problems. Anyways, I'm researching the PokéCom Center itself for a remake of Crystal I'm creating. I was hoping to create a more-or-less accurate version of the center, albeit without the worldwide trading capabilities, for obvious reasons. I tried my best based off of the Crystal text dump which includes the translated text, but it would be better to have this full-on interactive patch. Plus, I've always wanted to have the PokéCom Center in an actual Crystal game, not just my remake! Diegoisawesome 19:13, 22 February 2011 (EST)
Listen up: either you stop being an insufferable douche or you're getting permabanned. The staff is SICK AND TIRED of getting complaints about your behavior, and that "dunce" comment and reversion of a perfectly good edit were just icing on the cake. --BMF54123 05:17, 9 February 2011 (EST)
- Oh I bet you got just a ton of complaints for my edits on here, I'm sure. --Tauwasser 07:12, 9 February 2011 (EST)