Wagyan Land 2
|Wagyan Land 2|
Wagyan Land 2 is an action platformer starring Wagan II, the son of Wagan from the first game.
Use the Game Genie code NNVKLTAE (or change ROM address 0x3C6FB to FF) to enable debug mode. At the title screen, press:
- A to enter the stage select screen.
- B to see the game's ending.
The debug mode was likely intended to be enabled via a button code, which still exists in the program code, but is no longer checked. The code is Up, Down, Right, Right, A, B, Left, Left, Down, Up, B, A, Up, Up, A, Up, Up, Up, B, Up, Down, Down, A, Down, Down, Down, B, Down.
At the stage select screen, press:
- A or B to enable or disable invulnerability (if enabled, the numbers will turn green).
- Up or Down to change the starting level number.
- Start to enter the selected level.
At the stage select screen, select index 00, then press Start. At the CHR test screen, press:
- A or B to cycle through the CHR banks.
- Select to switch between 8x8 and 8x16 mode (for viewing sprites properly).
- Start to toggle the palette editor. A glitched cursor will appear to the left of the CHR data block.
In the palette editor, press:
- Up or Down to move the cursor up or down. Each of the four positions corresponds to one of the colors in the first background palette.
- Left or Right to change the upper 4 bits of the selected color (the brightness).
- A or B to change the lower 4 bits of the selected color (the hue).
Note that you are not allowed to select color $00 for some reason.
The Wagyan Land series
|NES||Wagyan Land 2 • Wagyan Land 3|
|Android||Wagyan Shiritori de Shoubu da!|