Jump to navigation Jump to search
This game has debugging material.
An exciting, high-paced sport of the future by Data East.
Debug Dip Switches
- Dipswitch 1-5: Prints a number which roughly correlates with the amount of time between the player catching the disc and throwing it.
- Dipswitch 1-6: Allows a player to hold the disc indefinitely.
- Dipswitch 1-7: Prints lots of data about the game and disc state:
- X, Y, and Z position of the disc.
- X, Y, and Z delta of the disc.
- Disc's "code", which is which state it is in (and subsequently which routine to run).
- Disc's speed and direction vector, represented in polar.
- Pl. no - which player last caught the disc and subsequently "owns" it.
- "cmbktc", a counter that increments when the disc collides with a wall or bumper.
- "cmsta0" and "cmsta1", bitfields related to disc state.
- Dipswitch 1-8: Show collision hitboxes.