Xenoblade Chronicles 3
|Xenoblade Chronicles 3|
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
|This game is receiving new content, by way of Expansion Packs and/or Downloadable Content.|
Be aware that any unused content you find may become used in the future. If this does happen, please specify as such!
- 1 PC Shader
- 2 Unused Party members
- 3 Unused Textures
- 4 Unused Graphics
- 5 Revisional Differences
Within the folder containing shader files, there exists a lib_pc.bin, a leftover when the game was developed on the PC.
Unused Party members
Find a way to get them working in game.
Unused party member data exists for Joran and Nimue, both of these characters were never playable in the game.
Ending Cutscene Leftovers
The movie file mv07560100 is the ending's prerendered cutscene showing Poppi and Rex's family photo. Files in the game's chr/nx/tex/(h/m) have textures for Poppi and Rex's photograph. However, there is no model data such as Winsmt or Wimdo for Poppi in the game's files. If Poppi's new textures are transferred from the game to her mesh from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the textures line up alongside UVs of that game. The Xenoblade Chronicles 3 model is missing textures such as a belt buckle color but its normal map still exists.
|Xenoblade Chronicles 2||Xenoblade Chronicles 3|
There are slight differences as seen above.
There's a lot more unused graphics here. Including old map segment artifacts and unused thumbnails for the battle drills when the final ones dont have thumbnails
In icon_chara_battle_0 (which contains the battle icons for the party members), there exist 12 blank icons and two icons of a black silhouette of Noah that was used as a placeholder, most likely used by Joran and Nimue.
There are two unused icons in icon_job_2_0 (which contains the weapon icons for the party members). The first is clearly Joran's weapon. The second is a sword with flower/plant details - it might be a beta version of Nia's, but based on its placement it's more likely to be for Nimue, who is never seen with a weapon and has the whole saffronia tree thing going on. Equivament icons are missing from icon_job_2_c_0 (the same symbols but role-based red/blue/green instead of white).
Chain attack order icons
Like the other stuff above, Joran (ヨラン) and Nimue (ナミ) also have dummy chain attack order images, which curiously use a silhouette of Noah with his Lucky Seven arm active (unlike Noah's actual pose). So does Mwamba, who dies before chain attacks are unlocked.
Incomplete colony icons
A sheet of unfinished colony icons. The visual style is inconsistent, and four have no art at all (just placeholders of their names).
Unused character icons
A set of 9 unused icons labeled strm_ch_thumb001_0 to strm_ch_thumb009_0. The latter three have the Japanese text "タレント", or "talent".
Any differences to the final?
Screenshots of a debug build of a earlier revision of the game.
The color of the glow of the Agnus weapons are blue light instead of yellow, Mio's weapon model is completely different compared to final, and the Ouroboros symbols aren't on the weapons
Rest spot floor layout debugging
Get all of these. (oj09xxxxxx)
There are several models that have "floor plans" for various things to be happening at rest spots.
Hero outfits debugging
Get all of these. (ch09xxxxxx)
There are several models that have many hero outfits applied to them with no textures. These being ch09001110 for Noah, ch09001210 for Mio, ch09001310 for Enuine, ch09001410 for Taion, ch09001510 for Lanz, ch09001610 for Sena. For example, ch09001110 has Miyabi-Isurd-Riku-Lanz-Sena-Taion-Segiri outfits.
Look at all the files that changed between 1.0.0 and 1.1.0. List here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941116739717046332/1016066630926729306/100to110.html
Released on launch day, alongside DLC Wave 1 which adds in new costumes and a collection of items.
- Added function to receive Expansion Pass item(s).
- Downloading the Expansion Pass will add an "Expansion Pass" option to the main menu, under which the item(s) can be received.
- Fixes introduced to ensure a better gameplay experience.
Look at all the files that changed between 1.1.0 and 1.1.1. List here: https://gist.github.com/RoccoDev/c434dfe933378e6b25d17ab5c0911aa3 & https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/941116739717046332/1017182286522896394/110to111.html
- Altered Perilwing Ryuho’s behavior pattern; made it undefeatable if player is in area that cannot be reached in the main scenario’s intended progression.
- Fixed a bug in Teach's Ascension quest, "Shadow of Enmity", where the first battle sometimes did not end.
- Fixed an issue where the battle with the Mysterious Raider in the "Severed Connection" quest sometimes did not end.
- Fixed a problem in which the requested items "Gogol Vuaga" and "Gogol Dalm" for some Collectopedia Cards were not available.
- Fixed a problem in which various effects were not occurring correctly for dishes other than "Baked Spongy Spud", and "Sunny-Style Fish Pie".
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Talent Arts button to disappear and not be able to be pressed during certain procedures. If this problem has already occurred, it will be fixed by loading the saved data after updating the software.
- Fixed a problem in which the text "Verkaufen" in the store menu was overlapping the adjacent text when Language Settings was set to German.
- In addition, several other issues have been fixed to make the game more enjoyable to play.
- Those addition fixes include Taion's Strategos outfit a vertex that was poking into his head, and a update to Eunie's Swordfighter outfit class files to fix a bug.
The Xeno series
|PlayStation 2||Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht • Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose • Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra|
|Nintendo DS||Xenosaga I & II|
|New Nintendo 3DS||Xenoblade Chronicles 3D|
|Wii U||Xenoblade Chronicles X|
|Nintendo Switch||Xenoblade Chronicles 2 • Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition • Xenoblade Chronicles 3|