Deus Ex: Human Revolution
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue this article?
|Deus Ex: Human Revolution|
Old men are the future.
Disabled debug menus are present in the game. By using a modified patch file, you can re-enable the options on the main menu.
This option will appear on the Main Menu while not in a game. Naturally, it lets you start from any part of the game.
While in the menu, there are two selection reels. Up and down change reels. The top reel is the primary area, the bottom one is specific to the area highlighted in the primary one.
These areas are leftover from testing or press demos. In some cases, they're completely missing NPCs.
Actually document these things
- Gamescom Demo (Detroit City Police, Police Station)
- Tutorial Playtest (Sarif HQ Intro)
- Zoo (All subareas crash the game.)
- E3 Demo (The Hive E3, Lower Hengsha City Street E3, Seaport E3)
- Cut Scene (all subareas are cutscene areas. the actual cutscenes don't seem to trigger)
The burger menu will appear in the main menu as "Debug Menu" when in a game. It acts as a general debug menu, as well as containing cheats like spawning items. It also displays a quote from the game's development in the corner.
Actually document these things
A selection of commonly used gameplay options
- Invincible (Player never loses health)
- Immortal (Player never dies)
- Ignore Player (NPC won't see or hear the player)
- Infinite Ammo (Gives the player infinite ammunition)
- Access Code Cheat Bypass (Gives automatic access to locked devices)
- No Energy Cost (Nothing will consume energy)
- No Experience Cost (Nothing will decrease your experience)
- No Money Cost (Nothing will decrease your money)
- No Stamina (Stamina will not be depleted)
- Conversation Debug (Enable conversation debugging)
- Epilogue Debug Screen (Display the epilogue debug screen)
- No Health Regen
- Show Player Position and Unit (Show the player's position and it's current unit)
- Show Game Version (Shows the game's current version)
- Show Prompts
- Cover - Hold To Stay
- Disable NPCs (Stop processing all NPCs)
- Toggle Gameflow Debug Objects (This will toggle gameflow debug uberobjects (ex: debug buttons))
- List Installed DLC Packs (List installed DLC packs)
- List PS3 Paths (List PS3 paths - Pops up a message saying "This isn't a PS3 you cheater!!!")
Basic system options (Sound, graphics etc.)
- Hide Hud (Hide the Hud - Doesn't seem to work.)
- Push Default HUD Group (BEWARE: This will push a DEFAULT HUD group in case of a HUD issue. Bug should still be investigated!)
- Show Debug Data (Show debug text on screen)
- Show Hacking Network Name (Shows the current Hacking Network name.)
- Disable Anim
- Show Subtitles
- Disables Intro ((Allows to skip the game introduction and go straight to the menu system - forced on by the debug enable mod)
- Override Menu System (0=Default, 1=Main Menu, 2=Map Select) (Allows to load the menu system of your choice!)
- Draw Uberobject Info (Display the uberobject info when in interaction range)
- Object stats
- Memory Tracker
- GameRate Memory Report (This will generate a memory report)
- IMF Stats
- NoSound (Turns off sound)
- NoMusic (Turns off music)
Basic NPC Debugging options
- Draw NPC Stats
AI debug options
Add pickups, augmentations and objectives
Sound debugging options
- Sound Group Mute Volume (Mute the volume for any given sound group)
[GAMESCOM DEMO OPTIONS]
Options only applicable to the Gamescom demo.
- Show Gamescom Demo Label (Displays [GAMESCOM DEMO 2010] at the bottomleft part of the screen)
TV & Monitor Calibration
Helps to calibrate your monitor or HDTV to display the best results ever! Enjoy!
|The Deus Ex series|
|PC||Deus Ex • Deus Ex: Invisible War • Deus Ex: Human Revolution|