Double Dribble: The Playoff Edition
|Double Dribble: The Playoff Edition|
|This article or section is just getting started and doesn't have much content.|
Help us out and expand it with information!
Enter and enable the Game Genie code AJYT-AA3G or the patch code 2926:002 as soon as the game boots up. Then, at the main menu, press Down until you see "DEBUG" highlighted. Press A or Start to enter. Make sure you disable the code after entering the menu to prevent highlighting glitched entries.
The options the player can select include:
- POBJ_KIND - 0005 is the normal graphic, while 0000 removes the shadow below, yet it glitches the sprite while it's moving
- POBJ_TYPE - Changes the player character's appearance
- POBJ_KAO_BASE - Changes the character's face
- POBJ_A_MUKI - Changes the character's direction of movement (indicated by the numbers surrounding the character's sprite)
- POBJ_A_DMUKI - Doesn't appear to do anything
- POBJ_DKIND - Changes what animation is playing
- COLOR - Changes the character's palette
- SOUND - Doesn't appear to do anything. There might have been a sound test at one point
The PTIMER shows the frame that is being displayed, while the ATIMER shows how long the animation has been playing for. The third through sixth rows to the right of the character shows what's being pressed on four of the Genesis' controllers.