If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
From The Cutting Room Floor
This page contains notes for the game Pikmin.
To get the Windows debugging executable to run on your machine, follow these steps:
- Extract the entire Pikmin ISO onto a folder on your computer.
- Get a copy of MSVCRTD.DLL, very carefully search around the internet for one of the following versions:
- 6.0.8168.8 (md5: 2760781da57e727ba519af0139b4b1bc)
- 6.0.8797.0 (md5: 01c72cfcaaed3a7564e5b893b7712d28)
- 6.0.9782.0 [SP6] (md5: 65f232ae50755a6fbf72dac2977a118f)
- Place MSVCRTD.DLL on the same folder as sysBootup.exe.
- Rename the "plugins" folder to "plugins2" and create a new empty folder named "plugins".
- Create a shortcut to sysBootup.exe, then edit its properties, and on the "Shortcut" tab of the properties, add " +output +plugins plugins2 +client PikiGame" (no quotes, leading space included) after everything on the "Destination" box.
- Run the shortcut.