All data is used and abused for logging, statistics, and other data. However, we won't sell it unless someone offers us many many many dollars.
- We don't sell any of your information.
- The only information we collect when you visit here is your IP address (kind of required for the internet to work).
- If you register, we collect some further (optional) information:
- Your email address. This is only used to send you opted-in system emails (e.g. watch lists, change notices) or for password resets, and is never given out or sold.
- Your "real name". MediaWiki probably displays this information somewhere. Nothing stops you from entering a fake one, and we don't sell it or give it out.
- Your username. You can enter anything for this as well, used for logging in and probably crediting people.
We use (non-Google) analytics software to track access. That software collects different things, which are not cross-referenced with the above. Aggregated versions of these statistics may be released, but never sold:
- Your IP address.
- Various browser details, such as user agent, resolution, etc.
- The page that referred you, if any.
- Your visits to this site and pages accessed.