Proto:Chicken Little (GameCube)
This page details one or more prototype versions of Chicken Little (GameCube).
A demo of Chicken Little was released on Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Version 27.
- Only the first level Late for School is playable.
- No cutscenes are in this demo.
- Chicken Little only has rail sliding voice clips.
- You start with three health and 10 acorns for each health.
- You need 20 coins to get the soda rocket.
- The Late for School level music plays Cornfield Escape.
- Once you obtain the soda rocket, you will launch straight to the school window rather than go around the field in the final.
Early Cornfield Escape Music
The demo's Cornfield Escape music is shorter and uses different instruments.
The final banner logo uses a horizontal logo for better viewing.
The demo uses a GameCube controller to explain the controls. The L and R buttons for roll dodging doesn't work in the demo and the final.
The health bar in the demo is wooden, and the final uses a blue background, with a red and yellow outline to match the game's style.
The card HUD doesn't exist in the demo.
Rip both models.
The Checkpoint CP was later changed to a checkpoint mark.
The pause menu in the demo never rotates, unlike the final.
The blue pole arrow in the demo was later changed to red in the final.
Item Placement Differences
The card and acorn were swapped.
Soda and Crate
In the demo, the coin was originally placed next to the soda machine. In the final, it was later placed in the crate.
Just like in the final, but without the question mark, It would show the message you need 20 coins to get the soda rocket.
Rail Pole and School Hill
The card was later placed underneath the pole in the final.
|The Chicken Little series|
|GameCube||Chicken Little (Demo)|
|Game Boy Advance||Chicken Little|
|Wii||Ace in Action|