Big-Time Butter Baron
|Big-Time Butter Baron|
Spend some time on Big-Time Butter Baron and you'll be big in no time.
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
Specifically: Trying to get the game to load with the debug mode.
Some Newgrounds stuff in here, might have been planned to make a version for Newgrounds as there's code that mentions a version for Newgrounds.
There is a disabled debug mode. Trying to enable it will prevent the game from loading. Here are some functions and what they possibly do.
|End||End the game|
|F6||Doesn't seem to be programmed to do anything special.|
A few versions were put out, some for specific sites.
The title screen has been changed tons of times throughout versions.
- Megadev's Logo: v0.4.1 removed the Megadev logo for some reason, but was brought back in v0.4.3. It was then removed again in v.0.4.5 and hasn't made a return since.
- The achievements button was shifted around a few times before settling in the top left corner.
- v0.4.5 added a Facebook button replacing the Megadev logo before getting removed completely from the game in v0.4.8.
- "Go To Office" button was changed into a button similar to the achievements button in v0.4.8.
- The "Credits" button was changed to "About" in v0.4.8.
- The "Play More Games" button, just like Megadev's logo, was removed in v0.4.3 and readded in v0.4.5 then removed to never being seen again in v0.5.0.
|v0.4.5||v0.4.8||v0.5.0 - v0.5.1|
- v0.5.0 changed the word "damned" to "very" to make it kid-friendly.
- Facebook and Twitter links were removed then readded back in multiple versions before being completely removed in v0.4.5.
- Dan Cool was added to the credits under QA in v0.4.8.
- v0.5.0 removed the Megadev logo.
|v0.3.6, v0.4.3, v0.4.5||v0.4.1|
|v0.4.8||v0.5.0 - v0.5.1|
- v0.4.8 added an animation to the signature.
- v0.5.0 removed high scores.
- v0.4.5 added sitelocking. v0.4.8, however, doesn't have sitelocking. It was readded back in v0.5.0.
- v0.5.1 changed the color of the background and text of the sitelock.