This game has debugging material.
Dual Hearts is a rather obscure game for the PlayStation 2 that probably would of remained Japanese exclusive had Atlus not stepped in and gave it a North American release.
A few debug modes left in the game can be enabled with the use of codes. Apply the code below and use Controller 2 inputs to activate the menu.
USA Codes Debug Menu Enable 20320A24 24020001 20354938 0C0D5178 D06DE870 00000081 206FDC4C 00000000 D06DE870 00000021 206FDC4C 00000003 Enable Camera Collision Overlay 006FD439 00000001 006FD43A 00000001
With the code on, press the following buttons on Controller 2 during gameplay:
- L1 + R1 + R2 + L2 - Unknown. Presumably does something weapon-related.
- L3 - Displays an effect above the player's head. It appears it has another effect as well, but it is unclear.
- R3 - Enable/disable debug menu.
- Square / Circle - Changes debug pages when the debug menu is enabled.
- D-Pad Left + Select - Change debug mode to 0 (regular menu).
- D-Pad Right + Select - Change debug mode to 3 (light editor mode).
- Triangle - Hold for free camera movement. Use the D-Pad to move, and the shoulder buttons to change angles.
Camera Collision Overlay
Enabling this mode displays different types of camera collision.
MK DB MENU
These menus allow you to view effect info and edit the current ambient lighting.