Dude. It's a fish. Who is also a dude.
This string is found at the beginning of the ROM at 0x70:
1990 SALIO & ANex
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
The Japanese version of the game includes 6 hardcoded passwords. To activate them, hold Down and press Start on the password screen after entering them.
- STAF — Opens a staff roll.
- MSIC — Opens a "sound test" screen where you can play each of the game's songs and sound effects. Each song also includes a title. Press Start to return to the previous screen.
- FONT — Switches the font out with a slightly larger one that fills more of the 8x8 tile space. Enter the password again to switch back to the default font.
- MODE — Opens a "setup" screen, allowing you to set the number of remaining lives (0~7), difficulty (0~3), and change the in-game colors to a "negative" version.
- MAPS — Opens a "map select" screen.
- XENA — Allows you to choose levels A, B, and C.