|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
A game where you find fairies and die to bees. Oh yeah, and the music is ripped straight from Indiana Jones.
The reset routine in this game uses the following text to check if the game was soft or hard reset.
HYDLIDE SPECIAL (C)1986 T&E SOFT Programed by EIJI KATO '85.11.13 - 1.10 Produced by TOEMI LAND
HYDLIDE (C)1986 T&E SOFT Programed by EIJI KATO '85.11.13 - 1.10 V1.0D '89. 1.12
- In Japan, the game was titled Hydlide Special.
- The PUSH BUTTON ! text was moved up in the North American version for more copyright text. Yay.
- The TOSHIBA EMI credit was removed.
- The T&ESOFT credit was changed to T&ESOFT INC, and moved a few blocks to the left.
- The North American version actually adds a ™ symbol that was not present in the Japanese version.
The Japanese version uses 14 characters while the North American version uses 16 characters. Also, the word Password was changed to Input in the password entry field.
The Hydlide series
|NES||Hydlide • Hydlide 3: Yami kara no Houmonsha|