Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume (PlayStation 2)
|Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume|
This game has debugging material.
This mode enables a screen capture debug mode, debug information, and will log printf information. This game does not contain an event select menu like the games after this that also use this debug system.
Master Code (only needed for cheat devices) 901C99F8 0C072626 Enable Debug Mode 202944DC 00000001 Re-enable printf logging 201893B8 08064C54
Controller #1 debug inputs:
- Triangle + Circle + X + Square + Start will return you to the title screen.
- Select + Triangle will enable or disable progressive mode.
Controller #2 debug inputs:
- Circle to toggle debug modes.
- Select for screen capture menu. This will save an image in raw bmp format to your memory card.
- Triangle to log printf information.
- Square to toggle Debug flag on or off. It's not clear what this does.
- X to log printf information.
- R1 to log printf information.
If the text present at memory address 0x002981F0 spells the ASCII text DEBUG, debug mode would also be enabled if the game was booted via host0. The file path presumably would have to be host0:/home/ps2/planetarian/image/disk/.
Progressive Display Mode (640x480p)
Holding Triangle + X when the game is first starting up will allow you to turn on progressive mode.