Prerelease:Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page details prerelease information and/or media for Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure.
- 0:04 An underwater level showing the surface of the water at the top, ala Crash 3. The Aku Aku icon in the crate is also different.
- 0:05 The Wumpa counter shows double digits.
- 0:07 The Golden Aku Aku is different.
- 0:10 These lizard enemies are blue.
- 0:11 The enemies seem to vanish when jumped on.
- 0:13 These Venus Fly Traps are a darker shade of purple. It's also facing the wrong side.
- 0:19 The life icon from the previous Crash games is used as a place holder. The crate counter is also animated, a removed feature in the final version. The total crate counter uses a brown color.
- 0:20 The seal enemies have the same appearance and mannerisms from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back!
- 0:20 The enemies do not fly off the screen when Crash spins at them.
- 0:28 The water falls frozen are in place.
- 0:52 The physics seem a bit off.
- 1:04 Losing Aku Aku doesn't show a death animation.
- 1:16 There is no platform at the end of the level.
- 1:26 Breaking a Checkpoint crate doesn't show the letters coming out.
- 0:00 The jungle level uses a space-theme music as placeholder.
- 0:18 The water falls frozen are in place.
- 0:23 Collecting a crystal doesn't show any sound effects or animations.
- 0:25 This platform used to be gray and simpler-looking, as shown here.