Prerelease:Disney's Lilo & Stitch 2: Hämsterviel Havoc
This page details prerelease information and/or media for Disney's Lilo & Stitch 2: Hämsterviel Havoc.
During the development of the game in their Milestone 1 proto, Climax reused gameplay assets from two different games—Ed, Edd n Eddy: Jawbreakers! and a Hot Wheels title—and put them together in a single game cartridge. While this build has not been dumped online, footage was uploaded by PtoPOnline and shows a ton of interesting things:
- There are no sounds or music.
- Stitch's sprites are cruder-looking than either of those from the first GBA game (which was not developed by Climax) or the final release of Lilo & Stitch 2. A few sprites of Eddy are left over, albeit with an incorrect palette.
- The platforming section uses assets from Jawbreakers.
- The textboxes use a different font than in Jawbreakers, and certain textboxes have an incorrect palette.
- The racing section uses assets from a Hot Wheels game developed by Climax, with no changes made.