Proto:Conker's Bad Fur Day/Debug Build
This is a sub-page of Proto:Conker's Bad Fur Day.
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
Despite being only two months after the previous version, this one is nearly complete. It does have some things that really stand out though.
- Some of the text is incorrectly punctuated.
- The legal info screen now appears, but with the "For Mature Audiences Only" message included on top of it.
- The Nintendo logo isn't displayed.
As the options are now available normally, one can enter some cheat codes:
- INFO - Shows memory usage information, as well as the CPU load status.
- ALL GOOD CHEATS - Unlocks all chapters.
- DEBUG - Enable the crash debug menu (see below).
- SKIP CUTSCENES - The player can skip cutscenes at any moment.
- SPEEDY MOVE - Unknown.
End Credits + Epilogue
- NOA Product Testing is simply "NOA Testing" in this build.
- Ben Cullum and Hiro Yamada are missing from "Additional Thanks".
- The credit for La Marseillaise is also missing.
- At the beginning of the cutscene, the glass of scotch was already on the table.
- At the end of the cutscene, Conker says "I think i'll go the other way." with a thought bubble before leaving, which was removed from the Final version.
Figure out what all of the menus are for.
A very complex crash debugger is present and can be enabled by entering the cheat DEBUG. Then enable the GameShark code 81000002 1001 at any point during gameplay to bring up the menu.
Displays the registers. Use the C Buttons to flip through the pages.
A memory viewer. Use the D-Pad and C Buttons to scroll through the addresses.
Displays music info.
Displays sound effect info.
Displays camera info.
Displays a stack dump.
Doesn't seem to work, only displays a black screen.
Exits the debug menu.