Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page details one or more prototype versions of Klax (Arcade).
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
At least two prototypes exist for Klax.
- Warps are not yet implemented.
- The playfield is slightly smaller than the final version. The waves the player can start in are also different.
- Many of the sounds are higher-pitched.
- No voice samples from the female announcer are present.
- Only one field, which is very unpolished graphically.
- A more typical font usually seen in 8-bit and 16-bit games is used in several places where a serifed font would be used.
- The tiles have some very noticeable dithering on them.
- The title screen is rather bare. The K and X are the opposite colors.
- The font used for the tagline is smaller than the final version.
The Klax series
|Game Boy (Color)||Klax (monochrome, Hudson) • Klax (color)|
|Game Boy Advance||Marble Madness & Klax|