Reveal Fantasia: Mariel to Yousei Monogatari
|Reveal Fantasia: Mariel to Yousei Monogatari|
Enabling the below code will grant you access to a debug menu and a few debug modes.
SLPS-25094 codes: Master Code (Only needed for cheat devices) 90193BB8 0C064E96 Enable Debug Menu D01E8CC2 00007FBF 1037EF0E 00000101 Enable Debug Modes 0037CE17 000000FF
- With the Enable Debug Menu code on, press D-Pad Down + Square to enable it.
- With the Enable Debug Modes code on, press R3 to enter freeze frame mode, L3 to reset the game, or R1+R2+L1+L2 to enter free camera mode. This might take a few tries to get right. If done right, you should be in first person mode.
This option allows you to change the brightness of the screen.
This menu allows you to listen to all of the BGM, SFX, and voices. The BGM also has proper song names attached to them as well.
This will toggle the sound meter on-screen from the Sound Test option.
This allows you to play any of the pre-rendered cutscenes in the game.
This allows you to test various screen effects.
This allows you to set various game progression related flags.
This menu allows you to view a few event scenes. In order for this to show up, apply the below code, start a new game, then when you have control of Mariel, press L1 + D-Pad Down to appear in this map with the event menu on-screen.
Enter Event Check (Press L1 + D-Pad Down) E002FBBF 001E8CC2 2019CEC8 00000004 2019CE00 00000001
With the Enable Debug Modes code on, you can toggle a free camera mode by pressing R1+R2+L1+L2. This might take a few tries to get right.
- X button lowers the camera.
- Triangle button rises the camera.
- D-Pad moves the camera in directions.
- Left Analog Stick moves the camera's view.