From The Cutting Room Floor
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hello, I'm Mantidactyle on Data Crystal and GameHacking. I'm a newbie ROM hacker.
- 1 TO DO LIST
- 1.1 Golden Sun
- 1.2 Pokémon 10ANNIV Distribution cartridge
- 1.3 Pokémon Stadium (International)
- 1.4 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
- 1.5 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters II: Dark duel Stories
- 1.6 Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories
- 1.7 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 4: Battle of Great Duelist
- 1.8 Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2005
- 1.9 Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2006
TO DO LIST
- Document the "Found Item" test, next to Kraden's house at the beginning of the game.
- Document the missing channel in the world map music.
- Add images for unused items, unused Psynergies, and unused portraits.
- Remnants of a debug mode (with very limited features)
- A date setting mode, which would trigger a limitation on the Pokémon distribution (not used on GBA, is this functional if the cart is inserted on a DS ?)
- A function to reset every value in iwram to its default value with A + R + Select, which isn't accessible normally
- Unused Graphics. A lot of these. I need to understand how palettes work so I can dump these in something else than shades of red and white.
- Document a glitch where direct damage magic (Tremendous Fire) lets the player alive with 0 LP.
- Document a glitch where the CPU always discards its last card in hand, then ends its turn.
- Document a glitch which overwrites the player's deck with 0x87 when forcing access to an invalid menu value (probably only possible in TAS)
- Find how to re-enable Megamorph old effect, which is coded but unused (Monster's Level +2)
- Document the anti-piracy routine that occurs if the title screen tilemap data (scattered around 0xD0000-0xDD3A0) has been altered.
- Disassembly (WIP)
- RAM map (WIP)
- Document a glitch in the shop which allows arbitrary code execution
- Document the Debug remnants
- Document the Forbidden / Limited cards Password menu