Might Want to Chat
I know so much about StarCraft, I'm too lazy to put it all up on TCRF all at the same time, sorta just waiting, but if you want to really know what stuff like Crashing flags are about talking to me is your best source for info, as you should obviously be able to see. And I'll upload the audio when someone tells me what I should use to convert it from .wav to ogg. I am very lazy, and I don't see why I should have to go and convert audio files because someone thinks it's better to have everything except .wavs when StarCraft was made for .wavs to begin with so every single file I have related to the audio of StarCraft (which is downright everything) is in .wav, so unless this site itself will convert it for me I'd rather let someone else do that if I'm supposed to go find an audio converter through google that is 100% free. It's not hard to find the beta missions I found them through google. I forgot the site's name but it was hosted specifically for allowing people to download the unused missions. Lordgenome 23:04 27 April 2012 (EDT)
No Archives Yet..but I archive messages every 25 messages.
1. Don't spam here...I hate spam. 2. No Trolololing 3. Please leave your signature(~x4) 4. Have Fun! But not 18+ Chaossy - The Computer Geek 09:38, 2 October 2012 (EDT)
The Definition of "Get"
(What are people yelling "Doom!! get!!!" What does "Get" even mean!)
It's a meme that comes from the Japanese version of Super Mario Sunshine: instead of saying just "Shine!" when you get a Shine Sprite(? I haven't played the game in a while), the game says "Shine Get!" - Andlabs 13:25, 29 October 2012 (EDT)
- What he said Tanks 13:26, 29 October 2012 (EDT)
[13:28] <Andrew_Rae> rather, the pokemon pikachu 2
- but yes, Engrish joke - Andlabs 13:28, 29 October 2012 (EDT)
- Lol okay. Chaossy - The Computer Geek 13:30, 29 October 2012 (EDT)
Please let the admins deal with pages that blatantly violate the rules from now on, thanks. --BMF54123 19:02, 28 February 2013 (EST)
- Sorry, was just trying to help out a friend(ish) from Twitter. Chaossy - The Computer Geek 19:04, 28 February 2013 (EST)