Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby!
|Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby!|
Also known as: Kuma no Pooh-san no Home Run Derby! (JP)
Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby! is a Flash game ostensibly for children that became notorious for its unexpectedly extreme difficulty. In this game, Pooh must hit a given number of home runs to clear each level, but it turns out his sadistic friends can throw pitches that defy the laws of time and space.
Seriously, it has to be seen to be believed.
Graphics for the baseball terms "Double", "Triple", and "Out". These imply that the game was originally going to be more like an actual game of baseball at some point, rather than trying to hit a given number of home runs.
The field has an extra... thing... below the other graphics.
Title/Main Screen Background
- The bees are yellow in the Japanese version. (There's only one bee in the English version. Does not go up and down, in a different place, and it's red.)
- The sky has a gradient in the English version.
- The trees, clouds, and flowers' layout are different.
How to Play
- The screenshots from the "How to Play" section have an interesting (possibly early) background from the Japanese version.
- The sound button is absent in the Japanese version.
The Winnie the Pooh series
|Windows, Mac OS||Ready to Read • Ready for Math • Tigger Too • Preschool • Baby • A Story without a Tail|
|PlayStation||Tigger's Honey Hunt|
|Nintendo 64||Tigger's Honey Hunt|
|Game Boy Color||Pooh and Tigger's Hunny Safari|
|Game Boy Advance||Piglet's Big Game|
|GameCube, PlayStation 2||Piglet's Big Game|
|Plug & Play||Piglet's Special Day|
|Adobe Flash||Home Run Derby!|
|V.Smile||The Honey Hunt|