Wonder Project J2
|Wonder Project J2:|
Corlo no Mori no Josette
This game has debugging material.
Wonder Project J2: Corlo no Mori no Josette is a game where you teach an innocent girl how terrible the life outside is. Oh well.
Use the code
801A8D88 00C0, then pause the game and press R to enter a screen where you can adjust Josette's stats. Use the D-Pad to navigate, C-Down to add 10, C-Left to subtract 10, C-Right to add 100 and C-Up to subtract 100.
Values are as follows:
|Attribute Parameters||Personality Parameters||Feeling Parameters|
|Creation Power||Sense of Justice|
This debug menu can be exited with Start.
However, if you press L while in the above debug menu, you'll get a bluescreen. Well, almost. The vinc value at the bottom appears to be a timer of some sort.
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
Specifically: I have no idea what half the things here do. Anyone have a clue? I can upload a savestate if it's of any help.
Unsure what it does. The first value can be incremented using A and decremented using B. R increases by 10. The second value can be changed using C-Down (increment), C-Left (decrement) and C-Right (increment by 10). No idea how the third value is changed.
Can be changed using A and B. Z adds a CHECK to the number. Again, unsure what it does.
Possibly something related to events? A and B increment/decrement the first value, C-Left and C-Down the second and C-Right/C-Up the third.
Opens a sprite viewer.
- D-Pad: Change values at the top. First value is sprite number, second value is animation number. The third value is the palette, the fourth option loops the animation for those that are loopable.
- A: Load sprite and start animation.
- B: Stops the animation. When pressed repeatedly, advances the animation frame-by-frame.
- Analog stick: Moves the sprite around on the screen.
- L/R: Zoom in and out.
- Z: Stop loop.
- C-Pad: When held, pauses loop.
- Start: Exit the sprite viewer.
View the game's backgrounds.
- A loads the background.
- Z selects a part of the background which can be moved with the D-Pad and L/R.
- B switches between the two values at the bottom.
- C-Left/C-Down modifies the values.
- Start exits.
Opens a sound test.
- A plays the sound.
- B stops the sound.
- D-Pad modifies the values.
- C-Left/C-Down modifies the speed value, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.
- Start exits, as usual.
ジョゼットパラメータ初期化 (Reset Josette Parameters)
This does what it says on the tin (well, if you can read Japanese, that is...); it resets all parameters and asks you the same questions that appear when you create a new file.
PAUSEメッセージ (Pause Message)
Can't be changed?
When enabled with B, prints a whole bunch of debug information to the screen in-game.
SCENE強制変更 (Force Scene Change)
This too can't be changed, it seems.
This most likely enables the debug mode. It will immediately reset itself to ON if you try to change it, suggesting it's the GameShark at work.
Can be changed with the C-Pad and Z, but no idea what it does.
Needs further investigation. Interestingly, the second value cannot be decremented, only incremented.