Not to be confused with Albion Online, Albion is an RPG that was released somewhat late into DOS's lifespan.
Go to the options screen from the main menu and type in schnosm. The screen will flash white briefly. Now, when going into the game, the mode can be toggled on/off at any point during the game by pressing Alt and F12.
Toggling it on will enable the following:
- A disgruntled photograph of Albion's producer, Thomas Hertzler, will appear on the bottom right corner at all times.
- See an entire map of the level, complete with all the characters and enemies in that level.
- All spells will be available, with their max powers and only costing 1 SP.
- The "user" cursor can get anything.
- The player can walk through any walls.
- Enemies can't attack the player. The player can also end a battle and still gain XP as if they won it.
The following actions will also be available:
|Alt + F1||Show memory allocation info.|
|Alt + F2||Teleport to another level. Make sure you get the map ID first,|
as invalid map numbers crash the game.
|Alt + F3||Quit the game.|
|Alt + F4||Export data.|
|Alt + F5||Data concerning the memory workspaces.|
|Alt + F6||Map and coordinate data, as well as a couple bits|
of miscellaneous info such as the "triggermode".
|Alt + F7||Goes to the "Shortcut Map", with doors to several|
of the game's locations and with treasure chests
containing many of the game's items.
|Alt + F8||Random Battle.|
|Alt + F9||Speed up the in-game clock.|
|Alt + F10||Map and coordinate data.|
|Alt + F11||Graphics data.|