| Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
Also known as: Chip to Dale no Daisakusen (JP)
Released in JP: June 8, 1990
Released in US: June 1990
Released in EU: December 12, 1991
This game has regional differences.
This game has a bugs page
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue this article?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers follows the 8-bit, crate-tossin' adventures of the titular chipmunks.
- Document the unused demo recording code.
- Document the prototype. Source
Cursor appears to be purple in Japanese version of the game. License information is different in each version.
The Japanese and European versions correct several graphic issues in the US opening cutscene:
- Gadget's tail was shortened and curled a bit.
- A light brown streak going down the left sleeve of Chip's jacket was removed.
- Dale was shifted to the right by one pixel in order to remove a green streak down the back of his head. Unfortunately, they forgot to move the top part of his shirt to match.
- A brown spot was removed from Monty's jacket.