Off-Screen Debug Functions
Outside of the screen, at the left corner, is a series of debugging functions, as well as a developer comment.
- # you have to get to win - Changes how many blocks are required to be lifted in order to clear the game.
- the default block type - Changes the block skin.
- # of types - Changes the number of available block types. Setting it to 4 or higher crashes the game.
- alan: it is okay to edit this. - A developer comment. Refers to Alan I. Balode, who is credited as a graphic designer.
Two revisions of the game are known to exist.
- The interfaces between both versions are completely different.
- In the old revision, 24 blocks were required to be lifted in order to clear the game. In the new revision, however, all blocks were required to be lifted.
- In the original release, there were three different tilesets to choose from; the buttons to select them were located at the top of the playfield. In the newer revision, these buttons were moved offscreen, making them normally inaccessible.
- The high-score viewing function was removed in the newer revision. Despite this, a button for it can still be found off-screen, to the right of the playfield. Clicking it redirects the player to the win screen.
- The original release has a credits section, which was removed in the newer revision.