Dragon Spirit: The New Legend
|Dragon Spirit: The New Legend|
A dragon travels through the world's history! Yeah, it's like that.
At the title screen, hold A + B + Up on Controller 2 and press Reset.
Enter the Sound Test mode. Then press Up, Up, B, Down, Down, B on the second controller. Another pair of numbers will appear under the sound index numbers. Use the D-Pad on the second controller to select the starting level.
In the Japanese version, press Select 20 times at the good ending scene where Iris is riding on top of the Dragon's head to lift her skirt up. The code was removed in the USA version of the game, but the upskirt graphics are still present inside the ROM.
|Japanese/US scene||Japanese Only|
For a long time, the requirements for the maidens to appear after each area have remained a mystery, but thanks to Famicomall, it has been solved. Normally when you beat an Area, the maiden is rescued, but she appears as a shadow. However, if you fulfill the following conditions, they'll show up, give you a different message and will grant some help. However, it doesn't change the story or ending if you "rescue" them or not.
Blue Dragon route:
- Area 1: The maiden always appears, leaves a message.
- Area 2: Appears if your Firepower is below three, restores your energy.
- Area 3: Appears at random (50% chance), gives a 1up.
- Area 4: Appears if your Dragon has less than three heads, restores energy.
- Area 5: Appears at random (50% chance), gives a 1up.
- Area 6: Appears if your Dragon has less than three heads, restores energy.
|The Dragon Spirit series|
|Arcade||Dragon Spirit • Dragon Saber|
|NES||Dragon Spirit: The New Legend|