Eragon (Game Boy Advance)
An old-school-ish RPG based on the movie, which is based on a book.
A cheat menu can be accessed in the U.S. version with the CodeBreaker codes 730051C4 0200 and 83005660 0004. At any point in the game overworld, the player can press L.
- Combat - Choose a line-up of enemies to fight with
- Jump to Section - Go to any section of the game's story
- Map Select - Go to a particular area of a section
- Music/SFX Test - Tests the music tracks and the sound effects
- Quest - Variety of options relating to quests
- Party - Can either heal the whole party, give all spells and/or attacks
- Inventory - The player can choose whether to fill the inventory with many of the items from the game or wipe out all items
A build date for the Krawall sound engine can be found at FA32E0.
$Id: Krawall $Id: version.h 8 2005-04-21 12:24:45