Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (Windows)
|Five Nights at Freddy's 3|
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is the third game in the series. Set thirty years after the first game, a horror-themed amusement park based on the old pizzeria is set to open, using actual props, pieces, and one of the animatronics! What could possibly go wrong?
(Here's a hint; everything.)
The Lives text and stickman are in the third game's files, and are as unused as ever.
Some leftovers from the game's demo can be found. Another thing that's interesting, is that the "Demo Ext" graphic was also found in the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 troll game, and also, it is the same one from the Five Nights at Freddy's 2 extended demo.
A button that says "Seal Vent". Possibly going to be used to seal a vent, but in the final Game,you have to double click the vent camera to seal a vent.
The version number from the second game is present.
Graphics exist for a seventh, custom night, even though there are only six accessible in-game.
Many leftover sprites of the Puppet (in its Five Nights at Freddy's 2 rendition) are in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, excluding most of its jumpscare and the unused sprite showing its control.
The animation of Springtrap walking in front of the office is cut off halfway, hiding his (stationary) legs.
Just like Springtrap's walking animation, his standing behind window pose is not seen full.
Only the top half of Phantom Mangle's head can be seen normally, leaving the rest of the head hidden from view.
The v1.01 patch of the game, released on March 6, 2015, fixes several issues with the game.
- The "Reboot All" option on the maintenance panel takes less time to finish.
- The static on the cameras has been slightly reduced.
- Using the audio option takes less time.
- Phantom Chica's jumpscare has a smaller chance of breaking.
- It's easier to avoid Phantom BB's jumpscare.
- It was possible for Springtrap to appear in two places in the Office.
- The chance of the game freezing or crashing has been reduced.
The v1.02 patch, released on March 12, 2015, fixes several issues with the game.
What exactly does the patch fix? Find some Information.
The v1.03 patch, released on March 23, 2015, adds a fourth star to the menu when Aggressive Nightmare mode is beaten.
The v1.031 patches, which were released on April 1 and April 2, 2015, change several things related to sound effects.
- The volume on certain sound effects have been fixed.
- Springtrap makes noises when he moves between rooms.
- Phantom Freddy makes footsteps when he appears in the Office's window.
|The Five Nights at Freddy's series|
|Windows||Five Nights at Freddy's • Five Nights at Freddy's 2 • Five Nights at Freddy's 3 • Five Nights at Freddy's 4 • FNAF World • Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location • Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator • Ultimate Custom Night|