Learn to Fly 3
|Learn to Fly 3|
Revision Differences (i.e. different versions on Newgrounds, Armor Games, Flash Penguin, etc.).
On the title screen menu, click on Extras, then Redeem Code. Enter or copy and paste enableTestMenuK8DH76G5DGh3GH5g3bB5Gh4 to enable debug mode. If done correctly, a message should appear that says it's been enabled in the shop.
When either starting or resuming the game, press F2 on the pre-launch main menu to see the above screen. The following options can be changed:
- Cash - Change how much cash the player has.
- Bonus Points - Change how many bonus points the player has.
- Rare Points - Change how many sardines the player has.
- SP1, SP2, SP3 - Unknown.
- Unlock All Items - Unlocks all items in the shop.
- Fake Game Win - Fake beating the game and 'complete' it.
- Test All Medals - Get some medals the player hasn't gotten yet.
Additional Debug Keys
- Pressing F7 shows internal system stats, such as memory usage, frame rate, and time it takes to refresh.
- Pressing F8 shows the game's internal log.
It seems the game would have allowed the player to select which mode to be in. However, no code in the game appears to unlock this and this seems to have only been for alpha and beta testers.
The game has a code that should allow the player to fast forward the game, TimeSureDoesFly, but the game doesn't check for it when entered into the code entry screen.