Mr. Driller: Drill Land (GameCube)
|Mr. Driller: Drill Land|
This game has debugging material.
This game has a prototype article
Arguably the best entry in the series alongside Mr. Driller G, with a gorgeous soundtrack, multiplayer and new addictive original game modes.
Use the following Action Replay codes and enter Story Mode, to open a Debug Mode. It is slightly unstable, and some options may crash the game.
Must Be ON TN1A-VYQH-K2JBR 0JQX-51NM-QAPU9 Debug Mode 3TVN-N10X-A0GUM ND22-NCU2-W3V2B
The first, second and third menus test various game modes. There are sprite viewers under 15 and 90 in the first menu. Another option test cutscenes.
Fourth menu: seems to be testing 3D effects:
- 10: Loads six cylinders using the character select icons. L/R to zoom and D-Pad to rotate.
- 15: Press A to view a rippling animation with an impressive number of particles, forming a star.
- 20: Loads the 3D model of the evil drilling machine during the final showdown.
- 30: Loads a prototype version of the 3D model for the attraction park, i.e. the level select. It also loads the fireworks elaborate animation, the final boss (!) and a bunch of 2D models, so it's prone to crash the console. The map's internal name in the ISO is DrindyMapTGS.
- 99: Warps you to the final showdown level.
Fifth menu: Tests animations, scrolling and sprites for the "Mr. Driller A: Strange Pacteria" GBA-link mode.
Sixth Mode: Card Shop Test.
|The Dig Dug series|
|NES||Dig Dug II: Trouble in Paradise|
|Atari 7800||Dig Dug|
|Windows||Dig Dug Deeper|
|Game Boy Color||Mr. Driller|
|Game Boy Advance||Mr. Driller 2 • Mr. Driller A: Fushigi na Pacteria|
|GameCube||Mr. Driller: Drill Land (Prototype)|