Notes:Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo
This page contains notes for the game Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo.
Unknown/Incomplete Stage Data
Lots of unused/weird/unknown data between where some stages are stored on disc:
- Between Stage 0 and Stage 1
- Between Stage 5'and Stage 6
- Between Stage 6 and Stage 7
- Between Stage 7 Boss and Stage 8
LBA=0x001333 - Serpent battle, garbage graphics, bad ADPCM, weird PSG sound effects(like earlier complete stages). Replace third LBA in asset table entry corresponding to Stage 1 Alt Boss(Serpent).
LBA=0x001543 - Possibly earlier/alternate(?) stage 2'
Character Select Screen
Money at 0xD5D1F, 3 bytes, little-endian, BCD
0xD5DE3: Stage Number(index into primary stage LUT)
- 0x00: Stage 0
- 0x01: Stage 1
- 0x02: Stage 2
- 0x03: Stage 2'
- 0x04: Stage 3
- 0x05: Stage 3'
- 0x06: Stage 4
- 0x07: Stage 4'
- 0x08: Stage 5
- 0x09: Stage 5'
- 0x0A: Stage 6
- 0x0B: Stage 7
- 0x0C: Stage 8(FINAL)
- 0x0D: "To Be Continued..."
- 0x0E: Stage 1 Boss (Wyvern)
- 0x0F: Stage 2 Boss (Werewolf)
- 0x10: Stage 2' Boss (Bone Golem)
- 0x11: Stage 3 Boss (Minotaur)
- 0x12: Stage 3' Boss (Dogether)
- 0x13: Stage 4 Boss (Dullahan)
- 0x14: Stage 4' Boss (Carmilla)
- 0x15: Stage 5 Boss (Death)
- 0x16: " " " (same as 0x15)
- 0x17: Stage 6 Boss (Shaft)
- 0x18: Stage 7 Boss (Shaft Ghost)
- 0x19: Stage 8 Boss (Dracula) (same as 0x0C)
0xD7574 ... ?: Primary Stage LUT(lower bits are index into secondary stage LUT); 0x4n=stage n, 0xCn=stage n boss?
- 0xC3: Stage 1 Alt Boss (Serpent)
0xD54B1 ... 0xD54D0: Secondary Stage LUT(index into asset table)
0xD54D1 ... 0xD56AB: Asset Table; 5 bytes per entry(3 bytes LBA, 2 byte pointer to unknown data in logical memory)
- Stage 0: BaseLBA=0x001133 --- [(0x33 0x11 0x00) (0xC2 0x77)] [(0x33 0x11 0x00) (0xCA 0x77)] [(0x43 0x11 0x00) (0x80 0x77)]
- Earlier Stage 3: BaseLBA=0x002913
- Earlier Stage 4: BaseLBA=0x002A73
- Earlier Stage 5': BaseLBA=0x002BD3
0xD5115 ... ?: Stage CD-DA Track Table
0xD5230 ... ?: ADPCM Table?
0xDF881 ... 0xDF88D: Primary Technic Stage LUT