If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
This page contains notes for the game Mario's Picross.
Loose information about the Super Game Boy SOUND function loaded during startup. While this doesn't explain much, it is enough to invite a small amount of curiosity. It is unknown why this was programmed since Super Game Boy sounds are not used anywhere. Maybe this was an early idea for a song or a Nintendo jingle was intended to play here? Probably not going to finish.
- ld a,41 - start of routine; loads command SOUND 41
- ld DD0E - Command set RAM index; set this to load command
- ld b,0B - load variable for use
- ld hl,DD13 - hold command setting into RAM; set variable to play SOUND
- DD0F-DD1D controls SOUND command setting