Prerelease:My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire
This page details prerelease information and/or media for My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
My Singing Monsters Generations
My Singing Monsters Generations was the first name for DOF. A clip of it was shown on the Extra Life stream Big Blue Bubble did on Twitch. The clip can be found here.
Differences in My Singing Monsters Generations
- Different loading music.
- Baby Mammott on the logo is in the first game's art style.
- Boskus is brown.
- Outer Islands were originally called Satellite Islands.
- Different loading screen.
- Early Kayna sound.
- Early Whaddle sound.
- Early Boskus sound.
- Rootitoot uses a different soundfont.
- The placements of the Bulletin Board, Mailbox, and Storage Structure are different.
- Sooza has a different hair style on top of its head. This could also be seen in Sooza's baby portrait in the final game.
- There is a crystal in the bottom left corner of the screen that is different from the final crystal design.
- Different goals icon.
- Different shop icon.
- An unused green button was used for the goals button.
- Different Coin and Diamond icons.
- The hide GUI button isn't transparent.
- There's a pink button under the goals button with a green arrow on it.
- The Mailbox doesn't have leaves on the bottom.
- The leaves under the level icon are different.
- There are no leaves on the coins and diamonds GUI.
Doose was a scrapped monster that was supposed to come out with Congle. It could be seen in the 1.15.1 loading screen on the volcano. It was replaced by Bisonorus according to the monster handlers. Doose's design was shown in My Singing Monsters Live.