Proto:Road Rash 3: Tour De Force
This page details one or more prototype versions of Road Rash 3: Tour De Force.
This prototype is documented on Hidden Palace.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Pretty much everything!
A prototype of Road Rash 3 was released on January 31, 2008 by drx. It has plenty of aesthetic differences, along with being a bit rough around the edges.
- No regional lock-out.
- A lot of Road Rash 2 leftovers, such as descriptions and names for the bikes and several pieces of dialogue.
- Every upgrade in the store costs $500, and the proto also has different prices for all the bikes.
- Some palette glitches and occasional freezing.
- The prototype starts the player off with $100,000 instead of $1,000, very likely to help testers buy stuff in the game.
- The title screen is slightly different, sporting a different subtitle ("World Warriors" in the proto, "Tour De Force" in the final) and a slightly more prominent trademark logo:
The Road Rash series
|Genesis||Road Rash 3: Tour De Force (Prototype)|
|Sega CD||Road Rash|
|Game Gear, Sega Master System||Road Rash|
|Game Boy||Road Rash (Prototype)|
|Nintendo 64||Road Rash 64 (Prototypes)|
|Game Boy Color||Road Rash|
|Game Boy Advance||Road Rash: Jailbreak|