Proto:Spyro: Shadow Legacy/Big Forest
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a sub-page of Proto:Spyro: Shadow Legacy.
- Like in Dragon Shores, the fountain is already working upon arrival.
- When approaching Mrs. MoneyBags, her model (and those surrounding her) jitters a little. She also has a mild text error ("MamaÓ's coming!").
- Her later text also has this error.
- Merton also has an erroneous 'Ó' in his text.
- The weevils are all in the same place, as opposed to spread out in the final.
- You can't push the Lookout guarding Maxwell over the house like you can in the final.
- Moneybags doesn't hint at Spyro what to do if the switches don't work. Also, the conveyors never actually work, even though Moneybags thanks him for getting them to do so.
- The shadow platforms are scrambled a little, making it hard to see where Spyro is jumping.
- The two Periscopes appear in the real world, instead of the shadow realm like they're supposed to.
- At the top, each of the chests contain a key. One of the chests contains the Crystal of Fortuity. The final does not have this crystal, nor do all of the chests contain a key.
- A strange sound error occurs here. Occasionally, you can hear the sound of a yeti. The yeti doesn't show up until later.
- Maxwell's sign reads 'Marvin Moneybags' Marvelous Miniporium'. This was fixed in the final.