Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, I'm Torchickens. I'm most active on Youtube (as ChickasaurusGL/Torchickens), Glitch City Laboratories, and Starfy Wiki.
I've added here mainly Starfy content, Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal content.
- Nonono Puzzle Chalien (のののパズルちゃいリアン, also known as Nonono Puzzle Chailien/Chairian) has a huge amount of music in a GSF rip which looks suspicious. There are 105 songs, 95 jingles. But many of them are probably used for the Kurukuru Walk minigame where you can change the music to various different tracks. Yet with the game being poorly documented, it's unknown which are used. Additionally, I forced menu graphics on the top-left corner of the screen for the Kurukuru Microwave minigame, which could be from an unused sub-menu for the minigame, however again it may not be unused as the menu was heavily glitched.
- Likewise Spin Six (DSi) seems to have a few leftover tracks from the original Game Boy Advance game
- Balloon Fight GB code 01XX00D1 alters the player character, for instance using 0x44 made Alice act like the robot boss. However, not all values change the sprite correctly.
- Space-Net: Cosmo Red and Cosmo Blue has some "Message to Replace"(?) (メッセージいれとくれ) placeholder text (error messages?) for the spaceship's mascot AI. It's usually followed by a character such as "9", "A", "B". To see one of the texts, enter the overworld, enable code 01DF00D8 then open the ship menu with Start. (I thought I found the text "debug" too, but it's probably part of the staff credits)
- The Legendary Starfy test rooms! (actually I briefly encountered some of these before but recently found out how to access them with Action Replay and found more information, including a speech bubble change test with Moe. Backgrounds and tiles are corrupted. More information soon.)
- Densetsu no Starfy 4 has similar rooms but haven't analysed them much.