Bomberman Hero/Regional Differences/Bomber Star
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a sub-page of Bomberman Hero/Regional Differences.
|This article is a work in progress.|
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
End level score: 6000 (5000 in Japanese version)
- A rainbow gem was replaced with a blue gem on the trampoline.
- No gold gem after the first tree stump enemy.
- A gold gem right before the second tree stump enemy was replaced with a pink gem.
End level score: 5500 (3000 in Japanese version)
- A lot more enemies--more brown spiky enemies and car alarm bomb on the furthest back path.
- A bomb powerup was added directly below the start.
- Some of the gold gems were replaced with pink gems.
- Two blue gems on top of the bottom-right door enemy area.
- A pink gem on one of the bottom platforms.
- A pink gem above the yellow spike platform.
End level score: 6000 (3000 in Japanese version)
- Firepower at the start instead of a heart.
- Turret baddie after the bombable lift platform.
- First heart replaced with a bomb upgrade.
- Pink gem in 2nd area replaced with blue gem.
- Rainbow gem in 2nd area replaced with pink gem.
- Gold gem in 2nd area replaced with blue gem.
- Gold gem in 3rd area replaced with pink gem.