Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash
|Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash|
This game has debugging material.
Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash is a fighting game spin-off and the only localized entry from the Far East of Eden series, after localization plans for Manjimaru, Ao no Tengai, and Tengai Makyou 3 were cancelled at the last moment.
Neo Geo games by default run in arcade (MVS) mode, but some features like training mode, stage select and in-game pause are only available in console (AES) mode.
For this game, like in Metal Slug, entering the Debug Switches through console mode and tampering with the dipswitches activates various debugging functions, listed here:
- 1-1: Show Debug info, for both players.
- 1-3: Infinite Time.
- 1-4 + 1-6: Invincibility, for both players.
- 1-5: Show Debug info for P2 like attack range, move data...
- 2-1 CPU Controls Player.
- 2-2 Freeze the AI for the CPU opponent.
- 2-3 Skip straight to the boss battle with Manto, directly after the character select.
- 2-4 Show ending, directly after the character select.
You can also play as one of the four bosses, using this mode.
|The Far East of Eden series|
|SNES||Tengai Makyou Zero|
|TurboGrafx-CD||Tengai Makyou II: Manjimaru • Tengai Makyou: Fuuun Kabuki Den|
|Neo Geo||Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash|
|Game Boy Advance||Oriental Blue: Ao no Tengai|
|Nintendo DS||Tengai Makyou II: Manjimaru|